Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hypnosis Session 2

Today was my second hypno-fertility session with Shawn. I'll admit, I felt a little more relaxed going this time as I new what to expect. I knew where to park, and that it was okay to let myself in and most of all, what the session would be like. This was a more enjoyable session for me. It was easier somehow.

Once I got there, she immediately asked how I was doing. I then explained to her that for about 10 days after our last session, I was feeling calmer. Unfortunately, once I got the news about my thin lining, all that calm up and went into the garbage and now I am maybe worse off than I was originally. I hate that. I also hate that I am sitting on a sitz bath while I type this. Anyway, again she asked me some leading questions about where my belief system falls according to the different stages of the cycle. We decided it would be a good idea to record our session so that I could have a hypnosis CD to listen to when I feel like it.

Shawn was amazing. The CD she created for me touched on all the aspects of the cycle from choosing Ms. Perfect to being pregnant. It talks about all my fears and how to change my negative thoughts into more positive ones. She again hypnotized me and I was under for a good hour...at least. I remember hearing part of what she was saying, but nothing specific sticks out in my mind from that time. Apparently, that is a good thing.

I left feeling better than I arrived and that is all I could have hoped for. I plan to listen to the CD before bed each night in the hopes of changing those nagging negative thoughts into more positive ones.

-R.

1 comment:

  1. Aside from the relaxing and pleasurable effect of hypnosis, it can also improve physical health, emotional well-being and assist personal development. It is also often used to help people stop smoking, stress reduction or for weight loss.

    ReplyDelete