Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hiding

Its 12:30pm and I am still in bed. This. Never. Happens. I am an early riser, usually out and about by 9:00am, but today, I need to hibernate. A. met some friends for brunch (boys only) and I am cuddled up in bed watching girlie movies. I need this. I have been feeling so low and anxious lately and really just need me time.

I know that I have something to look forward to, but it just seems so out of reach right now. I want to be positive and optimistic, but I can't. I have so many thoughts running through my head, that I can't focus on anything. So I won't. I think I will stay in bed for as long as possible.

Tonight I am going to have a girls night with a great friend. We are going to see a silly chick flick and grab dinner, what could be better than that for nursing a crappy mood?

How will you be spending the weekend?

-R.

2 comments:

  1. well lets see, i cried myself to sleep last night and woke up this morning very adverse to starting the weekend. went back to bed til 3. yes, 3. well, i have been sick so i figured that was a good enough reason as any to ignore the world.

    today i am supposed to be cleaning but haven't gotten very far. tomorrow morning i am heading out with my mom to find her a new comforter set and then we are supposed to have dinner/watch golf (bleh) with friends. hey, free meal + cute 3 year old, not too bad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think sometimes staying in bed is exactly what we need. I hope by now you are feeling somewhat better.

    This weekend--do you really want to know? We went and watched our niece in a crazy dance competition, which meant it was family city with proud parents everywhere. Oh well. Then we can home and had some good couple time that made everything better.

    Hang in there. You're getting so close.

    ReplyDelete