Monday, October 18, 2010

Emails

I never thought that my story would inspire people. I thought more like the opposite, the 'I don't want to be like her' story. Over the past few months, I have been receiving many emails from you, that show support, care, comfort and some great advice. You have told me your stories and how they are similar to mine, and have helped me to feel less alone.

Thank you for reaching out to me. I can't tell you how much it helps me to feel less alone.

-R.

PS- I don't know if it is the potential GC or the potentially
upcoming FET, but I am feeling more optimistic lately. :)

8 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling more optimistic and glad I met you!

    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad you're feeling more optimistic too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) You have options, you have plans, and you have our support, and that always is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you're feeling optimistic! You are definitely inspiring and I'm so glad people are letting you know....

    ReplyDelete
  5. So good to hear that you're feeling optimistic. You will be a mom soon in one way or another. Hoping for good news on Thursday for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too can sense an enormous shift in your optimism. I am inspired!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was very pleased to read this post. :) And I'm here if you ever want to discuss the mental aspect of using a GC....it's a wonderful option once you get your head around it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to put $100 on the FET, please.

    ReplyDelete