Thursday, January 28, 2010

It Came!

Finally. I have a calendar and a plan. Finally.

It came by email around lunch time and I'll admit, caught me quite off guard. I guess I did not believe that this would actually be happening. Now I know I still have a long way to go, but at least I am making a step in the right direction. There is a plan. It is on paper. It may result in a pregnancy. The nurse (who is so sweet), put a line in her email reminding me again, how excited our donor is. She's excited! I'm excited! Could this really be it, the answer A. and I have been not so patiently waiting for? I hope so.

-R.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray!
    I'm so glad your nurse is sweet and taking extra time to point out the good stuff. Here's hoping for smooth sailing from here on out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay calendar! I completely get what you mean about feeling relieved to have a plan. It's a roadmap of how you're going to get from point A to point B and always made me feel better. I'm glad you and your donor are both "eggcited" (sorry - what a groaner)!!

    ReplyDelete