Friday, July 9, 2010

Out and About

I had another tear free day! Yes, I'm really proud of myself. I'm still lounging in bed for a lot longer than usual (and maybe have spent some time researching surrogacy options- I just wanted to get an idea on cost and timelines and will save that and all other issues pertaining to future tries for another post), but I am getting out of the house. Today I spent a few hours at the mall with a friend and even bought myself some new sexy underwear from Pi.nk (I am usually not a sexy king of gal, but I wanted something pretty for myself).

I definitely think that I am starting to come out of this depression, but my wounds are deep and I need to prepare myself for some tough times ahead. At least I'm making some positive progress.

-R.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are doing much better.

    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful progress - I'm so happy to hear it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great R! You may regress momentarily again but don't fight it...it will pass. Here's hoping for another great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're feeling better. This journey is so hard and you've been through so much. Give yourself all the time you need to heal before moving forward.

    ReplyDelete