Thursday, July 1, 2010

Award

I won an award, isn't it pretty?



For this award, here’s what to do:

1. Thank whoever gave you the award.
2. Tell 7 things about yoursefl that readers may not know.
3. Pay it forward by nominating 10 bloggers you’ve recently discovered.

I have to say THANKS to Mel at Broken Eggs, Broken Dreams for the award. It was the bright spot of my day.

Here are 7 things you didn't realize you were dying to know about me:

1. My favourite colour is yellow. It is almost like an obsession actually. The flowers for my wedding were bright yellow roses and my kitchen is filled with yellow items like all my Kit.chen Ai.d appliances and even the table and chairs.






2. I wrote a nasty email to C.BS telling them to keep Victor Newman on Y&R, during the latest contract renewal fiasco (I am convinced it was me that saved him).

3. I met A. when we were both working at summer camp and we first 'hooked up' on an overnight where we were skinny dipping with a group of friends. He actually told this story as part of his wedding speech. The camp director/owner was there and his face turned beet red. Oops.

4. I am exactly half an inch shy of being classified as a legal midget. (The definition states any adult 4"10 or shorter)

5. The only food I am allergic to is rhurbarb, How weird is that?

6. I have had the same group of best friends since high school.

7. A. and I had a traditional Orthodox Jewish wedding.

The 10 bloggers that I am nominating in alphabetical order are:

Built-In Birth Control
Happily Ever After
Journey to the Center of the Uterus
Misconceptions about Conception
Pieces of the Puzzle
Slice of Pie
....Try, Try Again
Waiting in Sunshine
Wanted: One Good Embryo
We Are What We Repeated Do

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the nomination! Skinny dippin' huh?? Tisk, tisk!! HA LOL...we did that too?!! So glad to hear you're in better spirits today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4'11" - REALLY? I'm as tall as you are short! Seriously, at 6'0" I'm in the tallest 0.01% of the female population! We're both weird! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I could add a bit of cheer to your day, you deserve it! Love the yellow Kitchen.Aid stuff! I need to stand next to you, I might actually look tall (I'm 5'2"). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, thanks so much for the award! You are so tiny! I'm also loving the yellow in your wedding and kitchen...very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete