Tuesday, April 13, 2010

100

This is my 100th post! When I started this blog I decided that I was going to write everyday to document my journey to motherhood. I had no idea how therapeutic it would be and how this blog has saved me. A. will be the first to tell you that I am not a talker. I don't like discussing my feelings and getting into long personal stories. In fact, I avoid those conversations. Not so good I know, but it wont change anytime soon. So writing has allowed me to share my thoughts, without speaking them.

I definitely thought I would be in a different stage of the journey by now, that's for sure. I can only hope that I have "paid my dues" and my time will come...SOON.

I thought about recapping my last 100 days, but when I started writing and the list got longer and longer without any positive news, I just hit delete. It has been a really hard few months. I am depressed and stressed. I am determined to turn my mood around. It won't be easy, but I am going to try.

So thank you for reading, and I hope that you continue to follow the journey as it is just getting started...again.

-R.

4 comments:

  1. it is coming soon!! and i can't wait FOR you so im sure you are just so ready.

    congrats on 100! that's awesome :o)

    im so glad i found you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 100 posts! I'm glad you're documenting everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 100 posts is a great milestone! I'm the same way as far as sharing my feelings but even the short time I've been blogging has be very therapeutic.... Thanks for sharing w/us and much luck coming your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 100 posts is an important milestone, congrats! And the good things will flow towards you soon, you are long overdue!

    ReplyDelete