Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm a Hormonal Mess

I can't stop crying. I am not sad. I am happy- for the most part, but I can't stop crying. Every little touching moment that I hear about, read about, or watch on TV brings me to tears instantly. Today I was catching up on some TV with the show, Parenthood, (I know bad for us IFers), but an entertaining drama series none the less. Anyway, there is a child character with Autism (although they never outright mention this) and he makes the winning catch in the baseball game, instant tears. I was reading a blog today and she described a magical moment, instant tears. My sister told me a touching love story, instant tears. Lately, it seems like all I do is cry.

I am not a softie. I would not be what you would call emotional, however, I can't stop this freaking crying. I can only attribute it to the estrogen, but it is unsettling at times. I guess this is one more way that infertility has kicked my ass.

-R.

No comments:

Post a Comment