Thursday, April 22, 2010

Protocol Questions

This was going to be my original post from yesterday...

I decided that I wasn't so happy with the protocol the nurse emailed me with the calendar and I was going to inquire about it. I just don't understand why I have to wait for four weeks for a transfer when everyone else gets to transfer in two. It sucks. She explained to me that I take longer than most people to build a good lining, and that it may even take longer than what we decided on. Longer? No way. She also told me that I probably have had lining issues in the past, however this was news to me. I should have known about this, right? I am just so frustrated at the moment.

I have run out of patience. I have had enough. It is time to introduce me to my embryos.

-R.

3 comments:

  1. I am SO HOPING your lining proves that nurse wrong and they have to scramble to get you to your embryos on the fast track! Hang in there...I know it feels like forever but it will get here. I promise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, waiting waiting waiting....I'm with lastchanceivf, I hope that your body proves them wrong and they move you up! That would be great!

    Sending you positive vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. here's hoping it works hard and fast and we can all meet your embryos all growned up in ten months...

    *crossing fingers and wishing hard*
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete