Monday, August 23, 2010

Getting Excited

I had a work meeting today. It felt so good and overwhelming to get back into the swing of the things. It looks like I am going to have a lot on my plate this year professionally, but I am welcoming it. Bring.It.On. Last year I was dreading going back to work. I was resentful that I was going to complete the school year (I will again), but this year, I am in a better place. I really don't know how or why, but I am. I hope this year brings good things both professionally and personally.

-R.

8 comments:

  1. I'm sure this year will bring great things for us. I however am not quite ready for the school year to begin. Could I just have one more week, please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm...I just posted my comment above and guess what the auto-captcha was? "Mamma". That. Is. Just. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope this is YOUR year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thinking good thoughts for you. You deserve a great year!

    T

    ReplyDelete
  5. im so happy that it was a positive experience, and im sure that will continue! i read your post last night on my phone (i think it was last night...maybe this morning. either way i was half asleep) im so glad you had time to chill with a friend and someone to talk to.
    xoxo
    lis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome news R...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sound excited for the start of the school year. I love reading that you are able to look at other aspects of your life that are going better than the baby making project. You sound strong as you write this entry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope this year brings you lots and lots of good things :)

    ReplyDelete