Please don't answer that.
I had an eloquent post written in my head about how at exactly 4pm EST or 2pm MT, both me and my sister would be having ultrasounds. Hers found a healthy, growing on target baby girl while mine found a blood clot leftover from the miscarriage.
I am done.
I decided against having a D&C in Denver as I just want to be home. If god forbid something goes wrong, I want to be in Canada where my family is. I don't know if this is the right decision or not, but it is a done deal. Tomorrow I will call my local clinic and have them arrange for me to get the D&C done as soon as possible.
There is more to say about the appointment and the other stuff, but I just don't have it in me right now.