Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I Caved

I gave in and emailed the nurse yesterday. We all knew I was going to because you're right; it is in my best intrest. If this is going to be my last shot with my ute' I want the best odds. I will say that I am no longer worried about my overly thin lining as it doesn't seem to matter. That fetal tissue just didn't want to leave, hopefully that's a good sign. Now the next wait begins, the wait for the verdict. Let's see what this means!


ETA: HCG came back negative today! Still no word on how the tissue will affect my FET.


  1. Good for you; I think this was a smart choice. Hope the wait isn't too long!

  2. You did the right thing R...looking forward to their response.

  3. You did the right thing, good for you. I hope she gets back to you quickly!

  4. Yay, you! Hope you get a quick response!

  5. That's what I figured you'd do, and I don't think I would call it caving. You just want all the members of your health care team working with ALL of the information 'In your best interest' like you said. Good for you, R.
    I hope the verdict is positive and that there is a plan to move ahead for another try.
    sending hugs.

  6. im sorry, r.
    i bet it was real hard to call and even harder that this thing is dragging on. a new day is coming.

  7. I'm proud of you for making this decision. Hope they get back to you quickly and that your wait won't be too long.

  8. I know it was a hard decision, but you did the right thing & I'm very proud of you. Good news about your HCG level. I have everything crossed that Dr. Sch won't delay your FET.