Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bridal Shower

Today we threw the bridal shower for my cousin. It was so nice to have pregnancy free event for once (except for the secret pg bridesmaid). No one talked about babies, morning sickness, bellies or anything else related to pregnancy...just weddings. I was totally in my element as well. I love playing the hostess. I woke up super early to buy all the food and organize the last minute details. The rest of the maids arrived a couple of hours before the party and we were able to get it all together in time. I am exhausted now, but it was worth it. It was such a reminder of my old life, my happy life and it definitely came at a time where I needed it the most. My cousin had a great time too, which of course was the best part.

-R.

No comments:

Post a Comment