Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day for Loving Myself

Today, I celebrated me and the things I love. I had a great day in Ft. Lauderdale, my only complaint being the freezing weather. After having an uninterrupted night's sleep (A. is a big snorer), I spent the remainder of the morning lounging around and watching TV. The afternoon was spent with my mom, shopping at our favourite mall, Aventura. We hit all our stores and managed to find some great sales, I even allowed myself to buy something (I don't shop anymore as I am always thinking what if I'm pregnant); we ate dinner at our comfort food place, The Cheesecake Factory, and to end off the night, we saw the movie, Valentine's Day (very cute and totally IF friendly). Aside from a few moments of thinking about sizes while shopping, today was a totally infertility free day and I felt really good.

-R.

1 comment:

  1. Happy V Day! So glad you had a nice relaxing day--you certainly deserve it!

    ReplyDelete