Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Still Feeling Yucky

Today, I woke up feeling sick...again. I cannot get used to the fact that headaches are the new norm for me. I took my morning dose of Doxycyline and got dressed for work. I haven't figured the reason, but the morning Doxy dose doesn't agree with me. I tend to get very nauseated. In fact, a few days ago when I was in Walmart, I had to grab a Nutrigrain bar off the rack as I was scared of passing out. Today, a similar incident occurred. I got extremely nauseous. So much in fact, that I was running back and forth to the bathroom a number of times before the puking began. It was not the way I had envisioned starting my morning. Oh well. I have tried so many different ways to take the pill to reduce these effects, but nothing is working: drinking lots of water, empty stomach, full stomach...any suggestions would be appreciated.

***

We booked our flights. I am getting excited and it is getting real now. I am cautious about this because until she has started her stims, I am not 100% confident that this cycle is going to happen. None the less, we are booked and that is one relief. I also booked the car rental and will do the hotel soon. YAY! This may actual happen.

-R.

No comments:

Post a Comment