I am determined to get my lining back on track. I believe that when you have a goal (an attainable goal) and you work very hard, usually you will find success. I am praying that will be the case for me and my thin lining.
I was up most of the night worrying and researching on Dr. Google for ways to naturally increase your uterine lining. Here are some of the ideas I found:
1. Place a hot water bottle on your lower abdomen at night. That sounds easy enough. Check.
2. Take sitz baths daily for 20-30 min a day. *this is where you either buy a sitz bath (drugstore), use a bathtub or use a bucket filled with warm water (almost too hot) and soak your bottom, all the time refilling the water as it cools done. I'm going to the store today to pick up a bath. Check.
3.Eat red meat-especially organ meat. No way! I have not eaten red meat in over twenty years. I would do ANYTHING to improve my lining, but I can't do this. One time I tried to reintroduce turkey after a few years and was extremely ill for days. My body just could not handle the protein. This is my concern with the meat eating. I WOULD eat it, but I am so scared of becoming so violently ill that I either end up in the hospital or damage the cycle even more.
4. Acupuncture. I am already seeing a practitioner twice a week where she uses electrodes to stimulate the blood flow, but I have decided to sneak in more sessions. These extra sessions will include the electrodes as well as points that target blood flow as well. Check.
5. Herbs. No way! I asked the nurse about this and she told me to steer clear, so that herbs are out of the question.
6. Medication. My nurse has instructed me to take Viagra suppositories four times a day and to remain on the four estrogen patches, baby aspirin, Lupron and estrace suppositories twice a day.
So, I have formulated a plan to help thicken my lining naturally before my next check on Monday. I just hope there are enough hours in the day to carry out this plan.