Monday, March 29, 2010

Nothing Like a Good Bake

I am trying to keep busy and distract myself. I have so many thoughts running through my head that I can't keep track of everything. I am trying to process my feelings, but its still to raw and difficult for me so instead, I thought I would bake.

The first Seder is tonight and so I thought I would make some desserts. The first one is this. I have made the recipe a few times before and it is always a big hit. Of course, today, it is not truning out the way I need it to. The lemon is not getting thick and it is throwing me off of my game. I can't even make a pie that I have made before! AH! For those of you foodies, the recipe is easy, and it is sure to be a hit at any dinner party, the only thing is that it takes a long time (hours) from start to finish. Here is how it turned out:



I also decided to make mandel bread, Jewish biscotti. It was much easier and hopefully will taste good.



To those who celebrate Passover, I wish you a Chag Sameach.

No comments:

Post a Comment