Monday, June 21, 2010

Scared

It's 1:15 and my appointment is at 2:00. I have been literally staring at the clock all day. I am too scared to move. On the one hand, I need to know and put this behind me, but on the other, right now I am pregnant and I don't if I will ever be able to say that again. I am quivering with fear and sadness. I know I need to pull myself together and go, but I am paralyzed at the moment.

Thank you for your thoughts on the medical vs natural miscarriage, I know that it is not easy to bring up those memories.

-R.

5 comments:

  1. Thinking of you... I am also very nervous today as I will be speaking with the doc soon trying to work something out. Stress is a natural laxative for me and my bowels are going nuts!

    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. R, good luck this afternoon. I am hoping, against the odds, for good news and will be checking back later today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's worth bringing up the memories if it helps you in some way. Still hoping to hear good news this afternoon though....

    ReplyDelete
  4. With you. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thinking of you as well. I just got back from my sonohystogram and as I was lying there waiting for the doctor to come in, staring at the empty ultrasound screen, I was thinking of you and trying to visualize something good on that screen for you. No matter what happens, you will get through it. I know it feels like you won't make it, but you will. We are all here for you.

    ReplyDelete