Just got off the phone with the nurse. This is what I decided and she agrees. I am going to wait until Friday night for the miscarriage to happen on its own. If not, I am going to take the misop.rostol and pray that the effects are not hell. I have a WTF appointment scheduled with the Dr. for July 8th, which is far away, but the lab is closed during that time so I wouldn't be able to test the embryos then anyway.
Just heard from A., he used up all his vacation time with Denver trips so no vacation for us. I was really looking forward to getting away. Oh well, I guess I shouldn't be surprised because nothing ever works out the way I want it or need it to.