Thursday, May 27, 2010

2dp5dt

A. and I are one different flights...ugh. I tried everything to change that, but to no avail. He left on a 10:00 am flight with both our luggage (my suitcase is over ten pounds for sure). I dropped him off the airport and then returned to the hotel, for a few hours. I managed to finish marking my students' essays, yay and now can relax for a bit. I am contemplating getting a manicure before heading to the airport, but we will see.

As I walked out of my hotel room for the last time, I took a glance around to remember Denver. I am hoping to not return here for a long long time (wink wink). Overal, my experience has been wonderful and I am so thankful for the support I was shown both with my real life family and all of you- my Internet family. I don't think I would have survived the last few months without all of you. I know I still have a long way to go, but I am hopeful that I am on the right track. If that lining will hold up, I am confident that success is around the corner, I just don't know how much the lining influences things.

Symptoms: cramping in the lower abdomen is continuing, tiredness (could be from too much rest while on bedrest or being uncomfortable and unable to get a good night sleep).

-R.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a safe flight and get home safe and sound with your little miracle. Thinking good thoughts for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stick babies stick! I hope your flight home was uneventful and that you are safe and sound now. I too hope that you are no longer a frequent flyer to Denver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im so glad you are having symptoms :0 been thinking of you but not online a whole lot. losing hope for me...:(

    ReplyDelete