I emailed my nurse first thing this morning (she is much better on email than playing phone tag). I explained that since December, I have been in limbo and have felt on edge. I really need to get to a transfer and soon, before I loose my mind. I asked her to email me after she speaks with the Dr. to tell me his thoughts. I also sent her a list of questions to go over with him.
1. Have I had severe lining issues in the past? What was my lining for my September transfer?
Yes, I have had lining issues, however not this bad. In September my lining was 7.5.
2. Are there any medications that I can add to this cycle to improve my chances? No.
3. Is it possible to stay on the delestrogen injection for a few more weeks to see if my lining thickens up? As long as my lining doesn't start to compact.
I have no more answers than when I started. If you can think of any other questions for me to ask tomorrow, please share! I'm sure you know me well enough by now to realize that my anxiety for tomorrow is through the roof. I am so hoping that my lining has thickened, even a bit so I know that something is happening. I really need to get to a transfer. I can't allow myself to second guess my decision to go forward with donor eggs, when my problem may have been lining related. Why didn't anyone tell me about my lining issues in the past? I am so upset by this. It's all I have been thinking about for days now.
I really hope I have some good news to share tomorrow. For now, I guess, I just wait. You would think I would be used to that by now.