Sunday, May 30, 2010

5dp5dt

What a fun weekend. My cousin was a true sport and went along with all the embarrassing things we made her too. I hope that laughing during the 2ww is ok, but I did a lot of that! I am a bit nervous since my massage. It was only my head and feat and it was relaxing, however the woman put the bed heater on. It was only for about 5 or so minutes before I realized and made her turn it off. I really hope that didn't mess anything up.

After the bachelorette was over, we came back to the city to watch a baseball game. All the men in my family are on a softball team and they play at least once a week. The women come out to support and we have so much fun cheering them on. It is one of my favourite parts of summer.

Tonight I am going with two friends to see Sex and the City 2. I am so excited! I love Carrie Bradshaw.

Symptoms: Tired, sore boobs (up until now, only in the mornings, however today was all day), NO cramping.

I think I am going to POAS tomorrow.

-R.

UPDATE: I couldn't wait...I POAS, and for the first time in my entire life there was a very faint second line. I am shaking and in shock. A. is out and I want to tell him in person, I made him come home. Thank you God.

10 comments:

  1. Hey R,

    Good to hear you had a great weekend. I love SATC too! I almost never go to see movies (much prefer watching them at home) but last night DH and I went to Robin Hood - it was really good! My sis and I are going next weekend to see SATC 2 - so don't spoil it! So that's pretty rare to be in movie theater twice in a week.

    Take care

    LisainSK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you had a great weekend and one filled with so much fun too! When I was on bed rest, I watched hours and hours of comedy shows, firmly rooted in the thought that laughter is the best medicine and knowing that I hadn't laughed enough in the past 7 years. Don't worry about the bed heater...I think it has to be sauna or jacuzzi temperature for a while to change internal body temperature so I'm sure you're fine. Good luck with POAS tomorrow if you decide to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun time--and enjoy SATC2...let us know what you think :)
    And good luck tomorrow--I have a very good feeling you will be seeing double :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you had a fun weekend. And best of luck if you POAS tomorrow! You are due for some good news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAH!!!!! I am so happy for you. I had a good feeling about this with you being tired and having sore bbs. You so deserve this.

    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow!!! You and A must be absolutely floored! What a perfect ending to such a roller coaster. I just knew it with all your symptoms...also I think both embies stuck if you got a positive result so early! Jumping up and down for you!!! ((HUGS))

    LisainSK

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was having a rough morning until I read your update! I am absolutely thrilled for you, A and that second line :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOO!!! A second line! OMG!!! I can't wait to see them get darker and darker! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am grinning EAR TO EAR for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Hope the line grows darker and you get a great level whenever your draw is.

    ReplyDelete