Friday, May 28, 2010

3dp5dt

Back to work. UGH! I felt like I had never left, however my students missed me immensely. Well not me, but the fact that exams are coming up and we still have finished the curriculum caused them some stress. Still it was nice to be missed.

Tonight starts a weekend bachelorette for my cousin's wedding. My sister and I are going up a day early as the event is taking place at our parent's cottage (more like a chalet actually). It will be nice to spend some time with her, it hasn't been the same since her news of starting to try... but for today I am PUPO so not going to let that or the pregnant bridesmaid get me down.

Symptoms: cramping is continuing in the lower left side, but definitely lessoning as the days go on. Tired, especially after a full day of work. Moody.

-R.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that your students were happy to see you. It makes it a little easier to get back to work. :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete