Sunday, May 23, 2010

HELP

Since TTC over four years ago (I forgot that an anniversary had passed a few month ago :( ), I have become somewhat superstitious. I know, I know, but I have. I think it gives me hope to cling on to something and believe that along with the medical intervention, wearing a necklace made of special stones, or having red toe nail polish helps. I put my personalized hypnosis CD on my iPod (let's be honest, A. did as I so not tech savvy- it's a miracle I can upload images to the blog) and I have been listening to it every night for over two months. Last night, this appeared on the iPod screen (I should mention that it wasn't connected to a dock or my computer):

HELP. Does anyone know what this means or how to fix it? I need this CD to get me through the next couple of days and especially the 2ww.

5 comments:

  1. oh crap, i don't have an ipod but if it was me, i'd turn it off for a while and turn it back on. im sure you already tried this so im afraid im not being much help :/

    i hope A can help you when he gets there
    xxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine did something similiar- I know there is a "secret" key sequence to press. Check out the apple website, and there should be something there. Sorry I am not more help. I know it was something like press and hold the center key while pressing something else. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't have a clue?! But great to hear you ran into another infertile to chat with and that you enjoyed shopping!

    LisainsK

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how to fix the problem, but if you have access to a computer, I have found apple's website to be particularly helpful in figuring out my own iPod problems. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete